EaPTC News & Events
EU Enhances Territorial Cooperation between Belarus and Ukraine
January 21, 2016
On January 20, 2016 the EaPTC Managing Authority has announced the Call for Proposals for strengthening territorial cooperation between Belarus and Ukraine aimed at addressing common development challenges in bordering regions.
Territorial cooperation partners, including local authorities, communities and civil society organisations, are invited to apply for grants to jointly implement cross-border projects. The Programme area covers Brest and Gomel Oblasts of Belarus, and Chernihiv, Kyiv, Zhytomyr, Rivne and Volyn Oblasts of Ukraine.
Priority is given to joint projects aimed to develop cross-border synergies in enhancing business relations with special focus on cross‐border trade; raising touristic and investment attraction; building up human capital and employment, including youth career issues as well as solving cross-border environmental problems by establishing mechanisms for joint monitoring and information exchange. Energy saving, renewable energy sources, and waste management; disease prevention and early diagnostics, social inclusion of disabled people, cultural and historic heritage, cooperation in areas of culture and sport are also in focus of Belarus-Ukraine Territorial Cooperation Programme. The overall indicative amount made available by the EU under this Call for Proposals is 3.3 million EUR.
Project proposals can be submitted by April 19, 2016 to the EaPTC Managing Authority office at: Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH 44, Velyka Vasylkivska (Chervonoarmiyska) Street, 01004 Kiev Ukraine.
Application form, eligibility and selection criteria, as well as specific requirements and other useful information for applicants, can be found in the Guidelines for Applicants at: http://eaptc-ma.eu/en/page/cat/3/belarus---ukraine/ Applicants may pose questions to the Managing Authority as regards the Call for Proposals in writing to the following email address:
Potential applicants can find answers to most frequently asked questions in the “Q&A Section” (based on the experience of other EaPTC Calls for Proposals) at: http://www.eaptc.eu/en/faq.html.
Information Days related to the announced Call for Proposals will be held in Belarus and Ukraine in February 2016 according to the following schedule:
- February 1, 2016 at 10 a.m. in Brest, Belarus
- February 2, 2016 at 10 a.m. in Pinsk, Belarus
- February 3, 2016, at 10 a.m. in Gomel, Belarus (Gomel Regional Executive Committee, 2 Lenina Prospect, Conference Hall, 4th floor)
- February 4, 2016 at 10 a.m. in Chernihiv, Ukraine (Chernihiv Regional State Administration, 7 Shevchenko St., 2nd floor, Сonference Hall No1)
- February 8, 2016 at 10 a.m. in Zhytomyr, Ukraine (Zhytomyr Regional State Administration, 1 Maidan Koroliova, Assembly Hall, 4th floor)
- February 9, 2016 at 10 a.m. in Kyiv, Ukraine (Kyiv Regional State Administration, 1 Lesi Ukrainky Square, Conference Hall)
- February 15, 2016 at 10 a.m. in Rivne, Ukraine (Rivne Regional State Administration, 1 Maidan Prosvity, Conference Hall)
- February 16, 2016 at 10 a.m. in Lutsk, Ukraine (Volynska Regional State Administration, 9 Kyivskyi Maidan, Conference Hall)
Preliminary registration for the Info-Days is required!
|EaPTC_BY-UA Info-Days_PPP_General Info_RU
454,97 Kb, PDF, Download
|EaPTC_BY-UA Info-Days_PPP_Eligibility Criteria_RU
1,85 Mb, PDF, Download
601,77 Kb, PDF, Download
787,97 Kb, PDF, Download
|EaPTC_BY-UA Info-Days_PPP_Application Form_RU
1,96 Mb, PDF, Download
1,04 Mb, PDF, Download
|EaPTC_BY-UA Info-Days_PPP_B5 Support Measures_ENG
293,43 Kb, PDF, Download